If you wish to use any of our Services, you must register to our Portal. This information is also used to contact you about the products/services on our Portal in which you have expressed interest. During the registration process, you will be required to provide certain information (such as name, surname, email address etc) and you will be asked to establish a password.
You are responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your online account and password, restricting access to your device and/or preventing unauthorized access to your account. You agree to take responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you believe that your account or password is being or is about to be used by anyone else you should inform us immediately by email to email@example.com.
We request information from you on our Payment page to pay for our Services. We use an Address Verification System as an anti-fraud tool, so we may also request additional information like full address, date of birth, nationality, and country of residence. Futhermore, you must provide correct contact and billing information so that we generate the correct invoice and VAT amount that you need to pay.
Why we ask for your date of Birth?
We need to ensure you are 18+. Age verification interrupts the checkout process to verify age pre-payment. Integrated with the checkout process, age verification occurs in the background before a customer’s payment is accepted and processed. Laws state that consumers’ ages must be checked before a transaction occurs, so it’s important that this happens before our online payment gateway processes your transaction.
Financial information (like credit card number, expiration date, CVV) is to be provided directly using a third party secure payment gateway, MANGOPAY which is a validated Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant Service Provider.
With Whom Are We Sharing Your Data?
We may disclose your data to our affiliated organisations and subsidiaries, and to service providers who render services to us or you on our behalf. We also may disclose your information if required by law, requested by law enforcement authorities or to enforce our legal rights.
Our service providers include:
- Banks and payment providers - to authorise and complete payment transactions;
- In relation to creators of Crowdfunding Pages, third party identity checking or credit reference agencies - for the purposes of identity checking and bank account verification;
- Organisations within the payment card industry - to help prevent online fraud;
- IT, information security and cloud services providers – to help us provide the Services and keep your data safe;
- Communication providers – to assist us with the processing and delivery of email and other communications;
- Behavioural analytics tools, like Google Analytics – to collect and help us understand data when you use our Services.
We also share your personal data with fundraisers, Crowdfunding Page creators, charities and companies as follows:
- Charities/ Social Organisations: We share with charities and other social organisations who are registered with us, details about donations made to them, including your personal details in case they wish to conact you (such as your name, surname and email address).
- Family of deceased: We share with the family of the deceased details about donations made in memoriam such as donation amount and condolence messages), including your personal information (such as your name, surname and email address) in case they wish to conact you.
- Fundraisers and Crowdfunding Page Creators: If you donate to a Fundraising or Crowdfunding Page, we let the page creator know your identity, email address and amount of your donation.
You can delete your account anytime with us. In accordance with the Law, you have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data directly or by notifying us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Do Charity Partners Use My Data?
We will share your personal details with the charities to which you donate. When we pass your information to charities, they also become a controller with respect to such personal data. This means that they are responsible for their own compliance with data protection laws when they use your personal data, and all such use is subject to the charity’s own privacy notice. Ourbeloved.cy is not responsible for charities’ use of your personal data or the charities’ compliance with applicable laws.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies, please read "What Are Cookies".
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods: email: email@example.com